DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM
THE ORCAS FERRY TERMINAL
- Go left (L) off the ferry toward Eastsound.
- At the green Washington Federal Bank clock, take a right (R), heading through Eastsound along water. In town you’ll find most amenities including grocery and natural food stores.
- Head east out of town, along Crescent Beach Rd., to where the road ”Ts” at the gas station. (Last stop for gas)
- Go right (R) at “T” toward Moran State Park and Olga.
- Head thru Moran State Park to Olga, turn left (L) at the Artworks and Catkin Café and continue towards Doe Bay along Pt. Lawrence Rd.
- In approx. 3 miles, you will get to DOE BAY RESORT. Go left around the corner past the resort.
- In 1/2 mile, stay straight onto BYRLE HALL Rd. (Not around curve)
- Follow Byrle Hall Rd. 50 yards and continue straight up our dirt driveway. You’ll see the ORCAS FARM sign, then house and barn- 120 BYRLE HALL Rd.
Cell service can be spotty out our way so we recommend printing these directions before you arrive.
When searching for directions on GPS/Maps, use this spelling for our road name–
120 BURL HALL Rd, Olga, WA 98279
Washington State Ferry
The most common way to get to Orcas Island is by Washington State Ferry. Boats leave regularly from the ferry dock in Anacortes at the western terminus of state Hwy 20.
- FROM SEATTLE / Head north 60 miles on Interstate 5. Use exit #230 (Hwy 20 West/Anacortes) and follow Hwy 20 thru Anacortes to the San Juan Islands ferry terminal.
- FROM THE NORTH (Vancouver and Bellingham)/ Take I-5 south to exit 230 for Hwy 20 West.
- We highly recommend making reservations for your ferry journey. Reservations can be made at Washington Department of Transportation web site WSDOT/FERRIES. You’ll need to arrive at the terminal at least 30 min prior to your sailing time.
Kenmore Air has regular flights from Seatac airport and from their South Lake Union terminal. Rosario Resort is their nearest destination to our farm. Contact Kenmore Air for rates and schedule.